Customer Users overview
Go to Customers → Users on the Relay left navigation panel.
Users: a record of Users (persons) associated with Customers. Each User record includes information on their Customer and Technology associations, and an option to configure notification settings for each User. A Customer may have multiple Users, and you can merge repeat User records.
Click or double-click on a Customer User to open their record.
- (Customer User Info): view information about the Customer User. Set a password for the User (learn how here).
- (Device Tokens): view the devices used by the User to submit an Issue.
- (Alerts Configuration): configure alert preferences for the User (learn more here).
- (Files): add an avatar for the Customer User (learn more here).
- : switch between minimized Customer User modals. Press Shift and click on the name of the minimized record in the dropdown to remove it from the open modals list: .
- : close a Customer User modal.
- : minimize a Customer User modal.