Go to Customers → Locations on the Relay left navigation panel.
Locations contain a record of Customer Locations. Each Location record includes comprehensive information on Location Technology, Issues, Network, Compliance etc. It also includes a Public Chat for each Location. A Customer may have multiple Locations.
Click or double-click on a Customer Location to open it. NOTE: icons and actions marked with GA are only accessible to users with Group Admin permissions.
- (Customer Profile): view Location Information, Team Associations, and Technology List. Chat with a support agent or Bot in Public Chat.
- (Contacts): view, add, and (GA only) edit information on Customer Users associated with the Location.
- (Issues): view and filter current and past Issues associated with the Location.
- (Technology): view and edit the Technology List for the location and the state of each device.
- (Network & Site Health): view detailed analytics for the Location’s devices, system, bandwidth, channel, Issues, and network.
- (Network Map): see a visual representation of the Technology associated with the Location. Move the Technology icons around to edit the map.
- (Files): view and upload files associated with the Customer Location (learn more here).
- (GA, Notification Logs): view a record of notifications for the Customer Location.
- (Profile Matrix): allows Organizations to set up Location-specific overrides to the Organization-wide monitoring rules that are used when a Location has a Sense device deployed.
- (Custom Fields): (optional) Organizations can request for custom fields to be added to a Location’s Profile.
- : switch between minimized Customer Locations modals. Press Shift and click on the name of the minimized record in the dropdown to remove it from the open modals list: .
- : go to the associated Customer profile.
- : open/close the Customer Location public chat.
- : create an Issue for the Customer Location.
- : close a Customer Location modal.
- : minimize a Customer Location modal.