What is the webConnect Integration?
The webConnect Integration allows your customers to contact your Teams’ support agents through the webConnect chat window. You may also add a Concierge Bot to the webConnect chatroom to greet the Customer, answer basic questions, and route the Customer to the appropriate Team.
How do I set up a webConnect Integration for my Team?
- Go to Organizations → Teams and search for your Team.
- Double click on the Team or click the (Pencil) icon next to it.
- On the left navigation bar of the Org Teams modal, go to (Integrations).
- Select to open the Integration Setup modal.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Type: select Web Connect from the dropdown.
- Name: type the name you want to be displayed in the list of your Team’s Integrations.
- Description: (optional) type the description of your webConnect Integration.
- Status: select Enabled from the dropdown.
- Hit Save. The webConnect Integration will now show up as Enabled and Ready in your Team’s list of Integrations.