How do I set up an online Scheduler for my Team?
NOTE: these directions apply to both Training and Remote Activation Schedulers. An activation is a short introductory meeting with the Customer. A training is a longer, deep-dive experience.
- Go to Organizations → Teams and search for your Team.
- Double click on the Team or click the (Pencil) icon next to it.
- On the left navigation bar of the Org Teams modal, go to (Integrations).
- Select to open the Integration Setup modal.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Type: select Training/Remote Activation Scheduler from the dropdown.
- Name: type the name you want to be displayed in the list of your Team’s Integrations. For example, you may specify the device the training/activation is for, naming the Integration “Clover Mini Training Scheduler”.
- Description: (optional) type the description of your Training/Remote Activation Scheduler.
- Status: select Enabled from the dropdown.
- Training/Remote Activation Scheduler Title: type the title that will be displayed to Customers when they access the Scheduler.
- Training/Remote Activation Scheduler Description: type the description that will be displayed to Customers when they access the Scheduler.
- Session Time Length: select the length of the training/activation from the dropdown.
- Owner Team: select the Team leading the training/activation. The Relay Issue created by the Scheduler will be assigned to this Team.
- Default Sales Representative: (optional) select the Team representative who will conduct the training/activation by default.
- Enforce Cancellation Fee: (optional) toggle on to set a fee for cancelling the training/activation. The cancellation fee information will be displayed as a warning to the Customer during the scheduling process.
- Enforce Availability Periods: (optional) toggle on to set the times your Team will be available to conduct the training/activation. Learn how to set Team availability periods here.
- Terms of Payment: select your terms from the dropdown. If you do not intend to collect a payment, leave this field to its default setting.
- ID: (auto-populated)
- Web Scheduler url: (auto-populated) view the URL Customers will use to access the Training/Remote Activation Scheduler. NOTE: In order to view the correct URL, you will first need to Save & Exit the Integration Setup window, then re-open the Scheduler and scroll down to the web scheduler url field.
- Hit Save or Save & Exit. The Training/Remote Activation Scheduler will now show up as Enabled and Ready in your Team’s list of Integrations.
How can my Customers access the online Scheduler?
- Close the Add Integration modal after you save your new Scheduler (or hit Save & Exit).
- Re-open the Training/Remote Activation Scheduler.
- Scroll to the web scheduler url field at the bottom of the Scheduler’s profile.
- Copy the link. You can now share it with Customers. They will see the form below (note that the Training/Remote Activation Scheduler Integration title and description from the setup process show up at the top).
- You may send the Scheduler URL directly to Customers or set up a redirect to the Scheduler from your website by setting up a page such as goboomtown.com/scheduler.