How do I set up an Email Integration with Gmail?
In order to properly set up an email integration with Gmail, you will first need to enable POP and IMAP. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open the Gmail account you wish to integrate.
- Go to (Settings) in the top right corner of the Inbox and select Settings from the dropdown.
- On the top navigation bar of the Settings window, select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Scroll down to POP Download and select “Enable POP for all mail”. Enabling POP will allow you to access and download Gmail messages on other email clients. Optional: select what what to do with messages that are downloaded with POP from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to IMAP Access section and select “Enable IMAP”. Enabling IMAP will allow you to access your Gmail messages on multiple devices, with all messages synced in real time.
- Hit Save Changes.