How do I set a Customer User’s password?
- Go to Customers → Users.
- Double click on the User you wish to edit or click on (Pencil) next to their record.
- Go to (Profile) and scroll down to the Password Management section.
- (optional) grant the Customer User admin permissions in the Customer Admin field.
- Toggle on Email the link for resetting password to this User OR Set a password for this User.
- If you select Set a password for this User, a New Password field will appear below. Choose a strong password for the User.
- If you select Email the link for resetting password to this User, an email will be automatically sent to the User’s email on file. Make sure to hit Save or Save & Exit for the email to be sent.
- Hit Save or Save & Exit.