How do I reorder columns in Relay grid view?
Reordering columns is possible on any Relay page that can be viewed as a grid, including Organizations → Teams, Customers → Locations, Issues → List etc. Learn how to switch a Relay page to grid view here.
To reorder columns in Relay grid view, left-click and hold your mouse on any column header for 3 seconds. The main screen will fade and a Customize Columns menu will appear. Drag the columns using the icon. The items at the top of the menu will appear on the left side of the grid.
How do I hide or show columns in Relay grid view?
There are two ways to hide or show a column in Relay grid view.
- Similarly to reordering columns, left-click and hold your mouse on any column header for 3 seconds. The main screen will fade and a Customize Columns menu will appear.
- Click on the (Eye) icon to hide or show column. A blue eye next to the column title means the column is shown. A grey eye means that the column is hidden.
- Hover over a column. A (downward-pointing arrow) will appear to the right of the column title.
- Click on the (downward-pointing arrow) and hover over Columns.
- Check the titles of the columns you want to be shown and uncheck titles of columns you want to hide.