This integration resembles our Facebook Messenger integration from a functional standpoint. Users will be able to message directly to Relay team rooms and create support tickets when they need help.
To set up the messaging integration:
- Go to Teams -> Edit Team -> Integrations -> Add
- Select Line App in the drop-down.
- Enter the Channel ID, Channel Secret, and Channel Access token which you can find in the account information in LINE.
- Select the configuration of Auto-Create Issues (Yes/No) depending on the Team preference.
- If Auto-Create Issues is set to Yes, then you will need to select the issue type and owner team in order to route the issue to the right audience.
- If Auto-Create Issues is set to No, then the incoming chats from the LINE app will go directly to the team’s public chatroom.