How can I customize my Knowledge Base home page?
NOTE: you need the “Edit KB” permission to manage the Knowledge Base. Learn how to grant Users new permissions here.
- Go to System → Knowledge Base.
- Click on (Settings) on the left navigation bar of the Knowledge Base modal.
- (optional) Fill out the following fields:
- Promoted Articles: select one or more articles that will show at the top of your KB home page. See label 1 in the home page screenshot below.
- Footer: type and format the footer text. Learn more about the Relay text formatting options HERE. See label 2.
- Upload KB Banner: learn how to upload a banner here. See label 3. NOTE: by default, you will be provided with a placeholder banner, as seen in the screenshot below.
- webConnect Integration: choose whether you would like to add a webConnect chat option to your KB home page. The chat window will pop up in the bottom right corner. See label 4. Learn more HERE.
- Hit Save.