How do I add a banner to my Knowledge Base home page?
NOTE: you need the “Edit KB” permission to manage the Knowledge Base.
By default, you will be assigned the placeholder banner, as seen in the screenshot below.
- Go to System → Knowledge Base.
- Click on (Settings) on the left navigation bar of the Knowledge Base modal.
- Scroll down to the Upload KB banner field.
- Click Browse… and select the banner image from your computer. NOTE: the ideal image size for the banner is 2048 x 300.
- Select Upload.
- (optional) Select a Banner Color: choose a color from the color options pop-up window.
- Hit Save.